Welcome to the company ! we have many years of professional experience !
sales@yeesain.com +86-19103857207

Where can I get a tissue

Henan Yeesain Health Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and excels in producing disposable hygiene products. It owns many brands such as “Deyo” “Yeesain”. Based on the long-term understanding of marketing requirements, we also sell on JD.com, Tmall, Taobao, PDD, Amazon, etc. 2018 Sales Amount of baby Wipes was 8.5 Million dollars on Alibaba Taobao platform, Sales Amount of Underpad 5.4 Million dollars. Total annual sales of more than 40 million dollars. we have 5 advanced hygiene care series production lines and a production capacity of more than 4 million pieces per day. It mainly produces baby care products, medical underpads series, an incontinence pad, maternity series. The company strictly implements the international quality standards, has obtained ISO9001 & CE certificates.

Certificate of Honor

CONTACT US

Customer satisfaction is our first goal!

Phone

+86-19103857207

E-Mail

sales@yeesain.com

Address

Jinxiu Business Building, 16th floor, Songshan South Road, Erqi District, Zhengzhou, Henan, China

Where can I get a tissue
Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes | Morrisons
Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes | Morrisons

Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes, – made with 99% pure water and a touch of organic cotton – help to protect your ,baby,’s precious skin. They do not contain alcohol or perfume. The remaining 1% of ingredients is made up of dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and ,Pampers, proven pH buffering ingredients, to help maintain the pH balance of your ,baby,’s skin and protect from skin irritation.

Pampers Aqua Pure 6X Pop-Top Sensitive Water Baby Wipes ...
Pampers Aqua Pure 6X Pop-Top Sensitive Water Baby Wipes ...

Pampers Aqua, Pure 6X Pop-Top Sensitive Water ,Baby Wipes,, 336 Count: Amazon.sg: ,Baby,. Skip to main content.sg. All Hello, Sign in. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Try. Prime. Cart ...

Pampers Aqua Pure 8pk Baby Wipes - 448ct : Target
Pampers Aqua Pure 8pk Baby Wipes - 448ct : Target

That's why we made ,Pampers Aqua, Pure ,Wipes, - our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton.Caring for your ,baby,'s precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That's why ,Pampers Aqua, Pure ,Wipes, do not contain alcohol*, dyes, parabens or fragrances.

Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes Reviews 2020 - Influenster
Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes Reviews 2020 - Influenster

Crafted with 99% water, a touch of premium cotton, and 1% of our gentle cleansers – ,Aqua, Pure ,wipes, are clinically proven hypoallergenic for a clean that’s gentle on ,baby,’s delicate skin. Protect your ,Baby,’s Precious Skin. 99% Pure Water: ,Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes, are made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula.

Baby Wipes Pampers Sensitive Water Based Baby Diaper ...
Baby Wipes Pampers Sensitive Water Based Baby Diaper ...

Baby Wipes,, ,Pampers Aqua, Pure Sensitive Water ,Baby, Diaper ,Wipes,, Hypoallergenic and Unscented, 12x Pop-Top Packs, 672 Count 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. 1 offer from S$45.04. ,Pampers Baby Wipes, Sensitive 6X Pop-Top Packs, 336 Count 4.8 out of 5 stars 12,610. 2 offers from S$18.17. ...

Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes Review in 2021 - 10BabyThings
Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes Review in 2021 - 10BabyThings

The best selling point of ,Pampers Aqua, Pure ,Baby Wipes, Review: This is a kind of special wipe made 99% of water and only 1% contains other preservations with best gentle cleansers to help avoid any kind of irritation on those sensitive booties of babies. It is a great and highly in demand Best ,baby wipes, with the finest wetness and decent grip.

Chat Online Inquiry Email

Business cooperation

+86-19103857207

Company address

Jinxiu Business Building, 16th floor, Songshan South Road, Erqi District, Zhengzhou, Henan, China

Related link:

Portable disinfectant wipes